* Toby Coleridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [11-10-2002 12:50]:

> I do however have this in my sendmail.mc / cf :
>
> define(`confDOMAIN_NAME', `4mationnet.com')dnl
>
> because I am behind a private network and I get lots of 550 returned mail.
>
> would this make a difference?

I don't know, I know nothing of sendmail. However, you should be able
to verify if your send-hook works by checking the From: entry in the
compose menu (just before you press 'y' to send the mail). Does that
show the "correct" from?

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Retteb sif lahd, noces ehttub, but the second half is better.
-A palindrome