I have two facilities that I would like in mutt which don't seem to be
there:-

1 Does save-hook *only* allow changing the name of the mbox to save to
  rather than the 'any command' that other hooks allow?  If so then
  I'd like a new hook of some sort that allows me to perform some
  arbitrary action when saving a message, it doesn't actually have to
  be as clever as the existing hooks as really want to execute the
  command *whenever* a message is saved.

2 Is there no ability in mutt to get at any of its internal variables
  when executing commands from hooks etc.?  The particular ability I
  want is to be able to get at the path and name of a mailbox being
  saved to, but I'm sure there are other cases where this ability
  would be useful.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])