=- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Tue  6.Feb'07 at  8:49:52 -0600 -=

> Wouldn't it be good to have another <create-alias> that just
> starts with everything blank, instead of making the user open a
> blank folder or erase all the information?

Of course everything that automates repeated operation is good, but
you have to question: does it pay off to have this feature extra?
How often do _you_ need it?
How many people use it _like you_?

Even though I remember that last _year_ 1-2 times I wanted to do that,
that's too rare for my taste to put more code into mutt.
For those exceptional cases I can live with editing the file or
hitting ^U 2 times/alias.

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.