On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 05:10:35PM -0700, Darrin Chandler wrote:
> Wow. I mean, wow.
>
> You're missing another alternative. Just don't post.

Oh, as to the nature of your comments...

Perhaps you mean to suggest that you think I'm arrogant.  Well, if so,
that's true, I am arrogant.  But I'm also right.  My methods minimize
the time spent reviewing unwanted mail, while also GUARANTEEING ZERO
LOST MAIL WITH 100% CERTAINTY.  No other anti-spam methodology can do
the latter while still doing the former.  That makes mine technically
superior.  Period.  To me, not loosing mail is more important than
minimizing spam, but fortunately I can do both.

I may be arrogant, but I'm also very good at what I do; and my
participation on this list and others has helped a lot of people over
the years (though perhaps less so recently, as I become more jaded and
bitter as I age)...

-=-=-=-=-