On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 22:36:01 PM +0200, Kai Grossjohann
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Does anyone have a solution for viewing multipart/related messages
> where the main part is text/html which references the other parts
> which are typically images?

Here is a related question/suggestion which I've wanted to ask for
quite some time: w3m can display images into a terminal, see
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~hsaka/w3m/

it could surely be used to do what you need in a separate terminal
with a bit of wrapping, but, is there any way to make it work that way
when it's a display_filter, that is _inside_ the mutt window? Now that
would be great...

I _feel_ that is not possible, but I cannot explain why (do you?) and
anyway I'd like to be proven wrong!

        Marco
--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Free Software!
http://digifreedom.net