Hello list, I have two mailboxes: "mbox" and "lists" and a spool file
/var/mail/corsair.  I set "mbox" as the default save location in my
.muttrc:

    mailboxes "=mbox"
    mailboxes "=lists"
    set mbox="~/Mail/mbox"

And I want to save all the mails from mailing lists to the box
"lists" after read, so I have a save-hook setting:

    save-hook "~l" =lists

And of course, I do have subscribed some mailing lists in the .muttrc.
But the save-hook above seems not to work.  When I change mailbox from
the spool or quit Mutt, all read mails just move to "mbox".  How
should I setup Mutt so that mails from mailing lists automatically go
to "lists" instead of the default mailbox?

Thanks.

--
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.