Hi,

* Corsair wrote:

And of course, I do have subscribed some mailing lists in the .muttrc.
But the save-hook above seems not to work.  When I change mailbox from
the spool or quit Mutt, all read mails just move to "mbox".  How
should I setup Mutt so that mails from mailing lists automatically go
to "lists" instead of the default mailbox?

Your mixing up two different concepts: 1) $mbox is an archive for read mail and 2) save-hook let's you tune what folder mutt suggests when you ask it to save a message (hit 's').

If you want to move read mail to ~/read-mail and ~/read-lists, you can do something like this:

  folder-hook . 'set mbox=~/read-mail'
  folder-hook =lists 'set mbox=~/read-lists'

The first makes sure that for every folder the $mbox setting gets reset. The second sets $mbox accordingly when you enter the =lists folder.

Rocco