On 24 Apr 2008 15:15 +1000, by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (hce):
> 1. The receiving mail seems ok, but I could not post mails. On the
> menu, there is a o:Mail, but when I pressed the o key, it always print
> out "Aborted unmodified message.", it did not bring me to the edit
> page, the same when I pressed "r" key for replying. How can I fix it?

This is most likely because your $editor is failing to launch.

> 2. I'd like to set up color in white when I reading the mail, but
> there are two lines, "Subject:" and "From:" are always in red. How can
> I set up the color in muttrc to make those two lines to white?

Look at "color" and "uncolor" in the manual.

--
Michael Kjörling .. [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *