On 25 Apr 2008 16:50 +1000, by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (hce):
>>> 1. The receiving mail seems ok, but I could not post mails. On the
>>> menu, there is a o:Mail, but when I pressed the o key, it always print
>>> out "Aborted unmodified message.", it did not bring me to the edit
>>> page, the same when I pressed "r" key for replying. How can I fix it?
>
> I am using vim on xterm, and I set up the editor at muttrc:
>
> set editor="vim +':set textwidth=77' +':set wrap' +\`awk '/^$/ {print
> i+2; exit} {i++}' %s\` %s"

For one thing, backticks are expanded at config parse time. Without
having tried, this would seem likely to cause problems in your
case. With an editor invocation like that, you could try trimming it
down to the bare essentials (so just "vim" to start with), or moving
it to a script that does whatever argument processing etc. you want
and then launches the actual editor.

--
Michael Kjörling .. [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *