Thanks, and thanks very much for all of your tips.

But the problem is still not solved :(

I am really a Linux newbie, however, i do have the access to the
system but I cannot find the configuration file .

I use "whereis sendmail" to find the MTA and it seems to be a file
named "exim4". But that's just a file, I did not find anywhere to
review the configuration.

I tried "man exim4" but got a lot of complicated parameters ... So do
I need to locate a "configuration file" or just use a parameter to
"tell/modify" the limitations of my MTA ?

--
Blog in Chinese
http://www.awflasher.com/blog/

Blog in English