El dilluns, 08 de setembre del 2008 a les 10:21, Cameron Simpson va escriure:

> On 07Sep2008 13:23, Peter Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | To wrap this up, I did finally get sendmail working, as this message
> demonstrates.
> [...snip...]
> | Finally, I had to change the sendmail command in my .muttrc tp specify the
> "From:" user:
> |
> | set sendmail = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -f [EMAIL PROTECTED] -t" # how to
> deliver mail
>
> Might I suggest that you remove the "-t" and add "-oi", thus:
>
>   set sendmail = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -f [EMAIL PROTECTED] -oi" # how to
> deliver mail

These two messages have been very helpful to me. I have to use certain
e-mail addresses when sending mail to specific sites (i.e.: university and
gmail,
for example). I was using:

my_hdr From:            Joan <university address>

Nevertheless, the mail was always from the gmail account (it looked like
the sender_relay configuration in postfix was not working). I have spend
some time looking around, and these posts cleared it out.

It is working now! :-)

Most grateful!

P.S.:
I initially tried the -t option, and I was unable to send messages.

--
Location: 41:24:51N (41.41417) 2:11:25E (2.1903)
Linux User: #463211