* Kyle Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-09-28 14:48 -0500]:
> >I don't remember the difference, if any other than the syntax,
> >off-hand.
>
> The difference is *when* the command gets executed. With "exec", the
> function is executed immediately. With "push", it is executed the next
> time mutt goes into its idle loop (for lack of a better term).

Are you sure about this difference? Do you have any example where you
can notice it?

I think they behave in the same way, at least as I read manual.txt and
a short glance over the code seems to confirm this.

Nicolas
--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas