++ 12/04/09 07:12 +0200 - Michael Wagner:
>> I tried to use lisd-id to filter mutt mailing list in with procmail.
>> But I did not find it in mutt mailing list emails.
>>
>> So how do you filter out mutt mailing list emails?
>
>Hello Zhengquan,
>
>for the mutt-users ML I have the following recipe in my procmailrc:
>
>----------------------------------------------+
>:0 H:                                         |
>* ^List-Post:.*<mailto:mutt-users@mutt.org>.* |
>mutt-users                                    |

Few remarks on this procmail recipe:

 - The "H" flag is default when filtering messages, there is no need to
   specify it in this recipe.

 - The "." matches "any character" and should be escaped when matching a
   literal "dot". Highly theoretical of course.

 - The ".*" at the end isn't needed, as it will match the regular
   expression without an ending. In other words, if you want to
   explicitly this phrase and there shouldn't be no characters
   aftewards, use the "$" marker.

So, this would become:

  :0:
  * ^List-Post:.*<mailto:mutt-us...@mutt\.org>
  mutt-users

Or, as this header isn't supposed to look differently:

  :0:
  mutt-users

--
Rejo Zenger . <r...@zenger.nl> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>