++ 12/04/09 07:54 +0200 - Markus Mueller:
>> > So how do you filter out mutt mailing list emails?
>
>it's a bit reduntant, but alas, somebody asked a question i actually can
>answer!
>
><snipplet_of_muttrc>
[...]

I presume the following is an excerpt from your procmailrc, not your
muttrc. :)

>:0:
>* ^to.*mutt-us...@mutt\.org
>ml1/mutt-users/

I guess it's better to use the "List-Post" header as it is more constant
than the "To" header.

One other remark: the trailing slash at the mailbox name suggests that
the mailbox is in the maildir format. If so, than the trailing colon on
the first line is superflucious. It's needed for file locking, which you
want when multiple processes could write to the same file at the same
time. When using maildir, you will not see that problem and therefor you
don't need the file locking. The first line would become ":0" only.

--
Rejo Zenger . <r...@zenger.nl> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail prefered.