Quoting Cooper T53 (ana...@gmx.net):

> Which terminal do you prefer for mutt?
> - a/e/x/wterm
> - gnome terminal

I prefer xterm, from my Debian days where i didn't use any 'desktop
environment' like the Gnome- or KDE suite. But as i am now an Ubuntu
user, i switched to Gnome terminal 'because it's part of the system i'm
working with'.

I did tweak Gnome terminal to behave like xterm. No menus, no
scrollbars, just a plain terminal with xterm color-scheme, white text
on black background.

I do kinda like the tabs feature of gnome-terminal at special occasions.

-Sndr.