My apologies for replying to you personally.

T-Bird does not have a reply-to-list function and I forgot to change the To: header accordingly.

Gen-Paul.
--- Begin Message ---
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Patrick Gen-Paul <pgenp...@gmail.com> [10-17-09 16:49]:
I ran into the :attachments command by accident while tabbing at the
":" mutt command line prompt.

I checked the muttrc man page as well as the mutt manual and I was
unable to find it documented anywhere.

Unless I missed it, it's not even listed under "6.2 Configuration
commands" in the Mutt E-Mail Client manual that ships with the
version that's installed on my system.

$ mutt -v

Mutt 1.5.18 (2008-05-17)

I did some online searching with the "mutt attachments command"
keywords, and nothing relevant showed up.

Only thing that found is that if I issue the ":attachments" command
when in mutt, with no parms/options, I get an error message that says
"attachments: not disposition" - so it definitely causes some code to
be invoked.

Could you please direct me to where it is documented?

Look in TFM:  6. Attachment Searching and Counting
(for ver 1.5.20)

Ah.. thanks, 1.5.20.

As stated, I'm running 1.5.18 and find it more condign to refer to the corresponding doc. :-)

Gen-Paul.

--- End Message ---