El día Tuesday, December 22, 2009 a las 11:47:10AM -0800, patrick.mor...@hp.com
escribió:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 2009, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
>

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > If I try to send mails to my company that uses Exchange, the mails are
> > > sent but disappears somewhere at the receiver. This does not happen when
> > > if I send the same mail. Anyone knows what happens here?
> > >
> > > - Jostein
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jostein Berntsen <jber...@broadpark.no>
> > >

> > Can there be some field in the headers of the mail that is missing so my
> > messages is silently killed as spam by Excahnge 2007? This does not
> > happen if I send a mail with Pine to the same server. I can also send
> > mail to another mail account I have at my broadand provider with no
> > problem.
>
> We're even blinder than you are on this one. There are about a billion
> different reasons Exchange might not deliver a message, and it's either
> one of those or something else.
>
> The fact that you're not getting a bounce back suggest to me that maybe
> you're using a "From" address it doesn't like, but that's a total
> uneducated guess.

Even this crappy Exchange has some kind of SMTP log files to verify at
least that the mail is arraiving at all. I'd suggest that you send an
e-mail and putting in the To: field two addrs, the one of the Exchange
and somhere else where you can read e-mail and then look into the header
lines and try sorting out what line is causing the problem by talking
SMTP directly to the Exchange server using, for example, TELNET.

HIH

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211