El día Tuesday, December 29, 2009 a las 07:37:09PM +0100, Jostein Berntsen
escribió:

> > Even this crappy Exchange has some kind of SMTP log files to verify at
> > least that the mail is arraiving at all. I'd suggest that you send an
> > e-mail and putting in the To: field two addrs, the one of the Exchange
> > and somhere else where you can read e-mail and then look into the header
> > lines and try sorting out what line is causing the problem by talking
> > SMTP directly to the Exchange server using, for example, TELNET.
> >
> > HIH
> >
> >     matthias
> >

> Thanks for tip. The strange thing is that I can mail to an Exchange
> server at a company that I work as a PM for, while the Exchange server
> at my own company drops the same mails somewhere.

As I said, use TELNET and talk SMTP directly to the server and if it
accepts the mail on SMTP level, ask the server Admin with the log of you
SMTP session "Hey, where have gone all my lovely".

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211