On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 09:50:58AM -0800, fe...@crowfix.com wrote:

> does have mutt 1.5.18 on it.  Somewhere out there is a pre-compiled
> binary, from a trusted source, that I downloaded before, and I'd like
> to do that again.

Well, we've no way of knowing where you downloaded that from, but google
suggests several places you can get Mac binaries from, of which one is
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Internet-Utilities/Mutt.shtml (sorry, I'm
not really au fait with Macs, but I think that's for the OS you want).

>  Wanting mutt on this second laptop is simply not
> important enough to download Xcode and go thru all those steps

It might be quicker than asking here and waiting for replies though ;)