On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 08:41:18PM +0100, Gary wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 09:50:58AM -0800, fe...@crowfix.com wrote:
>
> > does have mutt 1.5.18 on it.  Somewhere out there is a pre-compiled
> > binary, from a trusted source, that I downloaded before, and I'd like
> > to do that again.
>
> Well, we've no way of knowing where you downloaded that from, but google
> suggests several places you can get Mac binaries from, of which one is
> http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Internet-Utilities/Mutt.shtml (sorry, I'm
> not really au fait with Macs, but I think that's for the OS you want).
>
> >  Wanting mutt on this second laptop is simply not
> > important enough to download Xcode and go thru all those steps
>
> It might be quicker than asking here and waiting for replies though
;)

It was a rather quixotic request.  Nothing I found in google looked
familiar, none looked like an obvious trustable source, and I only use
that Mac once in a while anyway.  I probably should have never brought
up the subject, it was only the sort of thinking out loud idea that
was probably better left silent =:-O

     Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket surgeon / fe...@crowfix.com
  GPG = E987 4493 C860 246C 3B1E  6477 7838 76E9 182E 8151 ITAR license #4933