On Apr 11, 2010 at 12:16 PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
I am having troubles for displaying messages with long lines in Mutt
(1.5.18). They get wrapped, yes, but in strange manner.

Sounds like a problem of the formatting of the underlying text. Don't hard wrap in your text editor and mutt should display the text properly. Alternatively, the better option is to make sure you text is hard wrapped, but according to the format-flowed specification. I think vim has an option to do this. I don't use vim either and had to write a python wrapper script to format-flow my text.

Tim