Yes, because the attachments are generated by scripts then put into
different folders.
Each receiver has different amount of attachments.
redirect mail attachments to a single file is more easy than use "-a
file1 file2"
I plan to use mail -s "Subject" recei...@example.com < att.email (This
attachment is
readable in hotmail, but mutt don't)
but have some problem by setting the mail header. only thing I wanna
to do is change
the from address to another mailbox.

Zhang Qi