Hello list,

I am somehow clueless, I searched the web a lot regarding this topic but
didn't find a clear statement. Therefore I ask on this list.

I'm using mailing lists a lot, no problem so far. I'm also a big GPG
user. Some mailing lists I'm on are using encryption too, in order to
not have to re-encode the mails on the sever, the admins configured the
mailing list in a way that you send an email to one address:
secur...@foo.edu.fi for example, but the mail should be encrypted to all
the users (which I know) on that list.

I didn't figure out a way to manage that kind of lists. How would
you do it? I prefer to ask before I start writing my own wrapper for
GPG, maybe I miss something easy.

With best regards,
the real kabel