Hi list,
I've googled and searched on the net about this, tried lots of
different approaches, but the question is still unsolved.

I "simply" want to modify the "Sent Mail" folder index to show the
the "To:" column. I'm using local mail folders generated by
OfflineIMAP, so each folder has the name of the respective tag in
Gmail. It appears that the space in "Sent Mail" prevents Mutt to make
the folder-hook operative.

The funny side is that I've used a workaround in a macro to create a
shortcut:

macro index ,s "<change-folder>=fradeve11/[Gmail].Sent<quote-char> Mail<enter>"

and it works. But in folder-hook, I've had no success. I'm using:

folder-hook =fradeve11/[Gmail].Sent\ Mail       'set index_format ="%30t %Z
%{%d/%m/%y} %-25.25n %s"'

but it doesn't works. Others approaches I've tried are:

folder-hook "=fradeve11/[Gmail].Sent<quote-char> Mail"
folder-hook '=fradeve11/[Gmail].Sent Mail'
folder-hook "=fradeve11/[Gmail].Sent Mail"
folder-hook =fradeve11/[Gmail].'Sent Mail'
etc.

PS: Yeah, I know, I could use the _nametrans_ setting in offlineimaprc
to change the local "Sent Mail" folder name in something more usable
(as "sent"), but this will imply re-download all the sent mails on 3
PCs (and, believe me, it's a huge crap).

Any hint?
Thanks :)
--
Francesco de Virgilio