On 23.11.10, 11:17, Ed Blackman wrote:
> According to the muttrc man page, the folder argument to folder-hook
> is a regexp.  A test with a local mbox named 'space test' works for
> me with this folder hook:
>
> folder-hook =space.test 'set index_format ="%30t %Z %{%d/%m/%y} %-25.25n %s"'

I've tried

folder-hook fradeve11/[Gmail].Sent.Mail   'set index_format ="%30t %Z
%{%d/%m/%y} %-25.25n %s"'

and Mutt continues to ignore the "set index_format".

> That uses the dot regexp character to match any character, including
> a space.  Technically that would also match 'spaceatest',
> 'spacebtest', etc, but I think it would be unlikely that someone
> would want to create a Gmail tag named 'SentXMail' where X is
> anything other than a space.  So that solution would be a good
> workaround as long as you didn't do that.

Interesting, but it doesn't work for me. However, thanks for the time
spent on my issue. I'll wait a bit, than I'll be proud and I'll mod my
offlineimaprc to rename Sent Mail local folder.

Cheers,

--
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it team member*