On May 15, 2011 at 02:51 PM +0200, Richard wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has a script to convert normal mail messages
to format flowed stuff and back? Could be used as an editor wrapper script
instead of trying to reimplement the functionality in every editor.

I did something like this a couple years ago using Python. I was using BBEdit as my editor for mutt. Now I'm using vim so I haven't been using the script. However, I can post it online if someone is interested. Most of the heavy lifting was done with the textwrap module.