On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 04:32:54PM -0600, Joseph wrote:
> On 05/26/11 00:17, Toby Cubitt wrote:
> >
> >For what it's worth, I use mutt+gpg under Gentoo, and it's working fine
> >for me. Which at least suggests that the issue isn't Gentoo.
>
> What version of gnupg and mutt are you using?
> I have
> mutt-1.5.21-r1
> gnupg-2.0.17

Sorry, I should have said:

gnupg-2.0.17
use flags: bzip2 nls

mutt-1.5.21-r2 (but it was also working when I was using 1.5.21-r1)
use flags: crypt doc mbox nls sidebar ssl tokyocabinet

(For the record, I also apply a bunch of extra patches to mutt, that
aren't included in the standard ebuild. But none of them have anything to
do with encryption, signatures, or gpg, so they're almost certainly not
relevant here.)

HTH,
Toby
--
Dr T. S. Cubitt
Mathematics and Quantum Information group

email: ts...@cantab.net
web:   www.dr-qubit.org