On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 02:25:02PM -0800, Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2012-03-01, Mark H. Wood wrote:
> > I've looked over all the configuration options I can find, and I see a
> > lot of stuff about *attachments*.  Attachments are working pretty
> > well.  But when I receive a message consisting of a single HTML
> > bodypart, the Content-Type header is apparently ignored and I see a
> > stream of markup gibberish.  Going through the attachment list ("v m")
> > gets the message body rendered through lynx as I have it set up, but
> > what am I missing that this is not done automatically?
>
> You need this in your ~/.muttrc (or ~/.mutt/muttrc):
>
>     auto_view text/html

That was it.  I mistakenly believed that auto_view would apply
wildcards, so "*" wasn't matching "text/html".  I'm sorry I didn't
read the auto_view doco. closely enough.  Thank you!

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.