/ Dennis Preiser wrote on Tue 30.Oct'12 at 14:15:45 +0100 /

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:02:28PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
> > This may just be an issue with the Terminal program in OS X, but I'm
> > having some problems with the ACS characters in the threading (I'm not
> > setting $ascii_chars) having breaks between them.
> >
> > The behavior can be seen here:
> > http://soulrebels.com/mutt_threads.png
>
> This might be an issue with the font in Terminal.app. I use menlo 12 pt
> and the threading looks fine. Try a different font to see if the problem
> goes away. And make sure that no additional line spacing is set
> ("Terminal.app -> Preferences -> Settings -> Text -> Change -> Line
> Spacing").
>
> Dennis

altering the line spacing shouldn't make any difference. I have changed that
for some of the different terminal.app profiles I have set up on my lion
machine and it doesn't affect the thread tree at all. In fact the only time
i've had a problem with the thread tree not displaying properly is when i've
been setting up my locales on my OpenBSD machine using urxvt and uxterm.