Doh!  My reply went to Peter instead of list!  Bad mutt!

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 04:00:19PM -0500, Peter Davis wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 10:48:45AM -0600, Derek Martin wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 02:15:41PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
> > > What does everyone else here do for collecting mail and filtering mail
> > > with mutt?
> >
> > Fetchmail and procmail.  Ugly, but ubiquitous and reliable.
>
> Same here. I keep meaning to hook in an adaptive spam filter, but I
> haven't bothered so far. Maybe mutt just makes it so easy to quickly
> triage my mail that it hasn't seemed worth it.

 /me too - the weirdnesses of procmail do my head in (too many
things which get routed to deviant mailboxes, and a general need to
allow multiple mailboxes for anything, such as lkml, which exceeds
about 51 MB), but I have a setup which works _adequately_ [ had to
add a 4th lkml mailbox at the end of last month : my mailboxes get
rolled-over at the start of the month ].

ĸen