Hi Mutt users,

I am a new Mutt user and I recently came across muttprint; I am
absolutely blown away by the quality of prints I can get from my emails.
However I could not find a way to interactively choose from mutt the
printer I want to print to (or print to file for that matter).  So I
setup muttprint to use the most used case by default, and pipe the
message to muttprint for other cases.

 macro index,pager \cp "<pipe-message>muttprint --printer <printername>"

Now I have a few scripts that I use to parse message headers for
filtering and other stuff.  So I set pipe_decode=no.  This however means
the above printing macro produces horendous prints with all the "weed"
included from the email.

So I was wondering if either of these are possible:

1. Accept arguments to print_command interactively.  Do I just ask for
   user input from my muttprint script wrapper and mutt will wait for
   me to enter my choice?

2. Is it possible to remove the "weed" when I use <pipe-message> with
   pipe_decode=no in some other way?

3. Is it possible to have pipe_decode=yes and yet leave certain headers
   intact so my filtering scripts and muttprint work without a hitch?

Thanks for any suggestions,

--
Suvayu