Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: 100,000 messages, and counting.

https://svn.rlogin.dk/dotfiles/muttrc
https://svn.rlogin.dk/dotfiles/procmailrc

Some inspriation for many mboxes perhaps

Spamassassin,procmail for every mbox,priority mails etc.

Mutt watching each inbox, only alerting on new mails in those inboxes that I care about

Send hooks / alternate identities etc. in muttrc (so by pressing 8 I change to 'trading' mbox, and my email changes when I reply to certain mails - ebay i.e., as they only allow you to reply from your ebay email) by pressing 'v' when I send I can chose between 20+ emails I got and it will use msmtp to send with, from those new emails after chosing

Had one mbox for facebook too, but unsubscribed from that..
facebook mbox... who wants that stuff in their regular inbox

Same goes for anything that has 'order','bestellung','invoice' in title, goes into my 'trading' inbox so I don't have to have it floating in my inbox will get an announcement in mutt that I can press 'c' to change to trading inbox and view the mail

Procmail is also nice for creating a 'p5911' priority title for your emails if you receive important emails, then they will never be sent into spam by spamassassin if they have that in the title

Spamassassin feeds on my spam once a day, 500MB and learns from it, so very few spam make it into my inbox, maybe 1 a day max

Procmail is very helpful with mutt, wouldn't be without it..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ole Olsen" <g...@gmx.net>