Hi all,

I have problems to upload mail to Sent folder while using pure command
line command.

I manage to send email and save a copy using Mutt with its own UI.

mutt -s topic receiver
This will bring up mutt's interface to edit and send mail. It will
first upload to imap server, and send the email through smtp server.
There is a Fcc field in the header with "=Sent".

But When I use pure command line to send mail, say:

mutt -s topic receiver < foo
The mail is successfully sent, but no copy in my server's sent folder.
I check the debug log, the mail is not uploaded to imap server at all,
just sent through smtp server.

I have tried to use my_hdr, but Fcc is not supported to be set.

fcc-hook is also tried, not use

Thank you for any help!

Regards,
Renlin