On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 07:20:36PM +0200, Elias Diem wrote:
> I often group reply to messages. I'd like to set the To:
> field with the reply addresses instead of the Cc: field. Is
> this possible? I didn't find anything on the list archive.

I think your question is a little vague to get good answers (though
Sergey's response is a good start).  You could get different answers,
based on:

 - reply to mailing list vs. group of individuals
 - whether or not reply-to is set on the original
 - How the recipient headers were originally set
 - Possibly other things in the headers

To me it sounds like you are talking about replying to a mailing list,
but in any case Mutt has a bunch of settings that control the behavior
you're looking for.  They (may) include:

 - reply_to
 - ignore_list_reply_to
 - metoo
 - alternates