W dniu 2015-05-29 o 10:35, Suvayu Ali pisze:
On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:24:01AM +0200, Andrzej Popielewicz wrote:
So You want to achieve something like shown below

folder-hook "imap.googlemail.com/Drafts" set editor="vim"
folder-hook "imap.googlemail.com/Sent" set editor="pico"
Note that for folder-hooks it is important to have a default, otherwise
the last folder-hook is still in effect,
Yes, this is what I would expect too. I wanted only to show what he wanted to achieve, and not
what is possible.
if you change folders and the
new folder does not match any folder-hooks.

Well, I am not sure if it is possible, try it out . If not ,one could try to
"invent" new option

set postpone_editor="myeditor"
I believe "invented" variables are required to start with my_, otherwise
you will probably get an unknown variable error.
It is obvious. But I wanted to suggest something different.
By "invent" I have meant "implement" as a new added feature. It means he would have to apply to the mutt team for this new variable.:-)

Andrzej

Cheers,