On 30/06 16:47, Jon LaBadie wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:11:53PM +0200, jonas hedman wrote:
On 15-06-30 22:00:27, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to use with one account PGP and S/Mime? I found a how-to
> for using S/Mime or using mutt with one account with PGP and one account
> S/Mime. But I want to use my main account with both and would like to
> choose on a per user basis whether I encrypt via PGP or S/Mime. I know
> people who use only PGP and others only S/Mime.
> So: is this possible in mutt? If yes, how - any how-tos you can
> recommend?
>
> Thanks,
> Niels

Hi!

I use send-hooks for this for examples
send-hook someonewhoperfersinlinecry...@mail.com "set pgp_autoinline; set
pgp_autoencrypt"

While I have S/Mime as standard in my default crypto settings.

For configuration ease, so as not to have lots of send-hooks,
could you do something like:

set my_PersonsWhoUsePGP = "\
   pers...@email1.com,\
   pers...@email2.com,\
   pers...@emailn.com"

send-hook $my_PersonsWhoUsePGP "set pgp_autoinline; set pgp_autoencrypt"

Thanks a lot. Your suggestions look really good :)

Niels