On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 07:11:04PM -0800, Will Yardley wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 07:06:37PM -0800, Will Yardley wrote:
> > Some are annoying, but haven't been able to articulate them well enough
> > to file a bug.
>
> So one issue involves redraw, but the easier one to reproduce is that
> when invoking gpg-agent the first time, after entering my passphrase for
> the first time, I still have:
> Invoking PGP...
>
> in the status bar while viewing the message, even after the message has
> been successfully decrypted.
>
> This should be with the curses, vs. tty, interface to pinentry.

Okay thanks Will, I will take a look at this.  (I'm in the middle of a
few other mutt-things, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.)

Matthias, I'll also take a look at the decrypt TTY-mode issue too.
Perhaps it's possible to wrap an endwin/refresh inside the decryption
handler or somewhere in that sequence.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy
http://www.8t8.us/configs/gpg-key-transition-statement.txt