Hi,
I'm using 3 accounts with mutt (and isync/mbsync for getting emails via imap). Now, I was wondering whether it is possible to copy unread messages to a special (lets call it 'unread') folder. For my different accounts I have different configs, so I thought the best solution to this would be sort of making a symlink of the unread message to the unread folder. This symlink should be deleted after reading/answering. When I answer the mail it should automatically use the accounts config. Anyone got an idea of how to do that? I couldn't find anything online in regard to that. I'm open to alternative solutions if this is not possible (or not good).

Thanks in advance