On 25.01.16 14:31, famfop wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using 3 accounts with mutt (and isync/mbsync for getting emails
> via imap). Now, I was wondering whether it is possible to copy unread
> messages to a special (lets call it 'unread') folder.

> Anyone got an idea of how to do that? I couldn't find anything
> online in regard to that. I'm open to alternative solutions if this is
> not possible (or not good).

In mutt:

T~U<CR>        # Now all unread mails in the current mailbox are tagged.
;C /tmp/fred   # Now they're all copied to where you want them.

Using bind to make that a single keystroke macro, I leave to the
student. ;-)

If you have different .muttrc in the different accounts, then just
ensure that the key chosen is not already used.

Erik