Hello list,

In my .muttrc I have a section that begins like this:
###
macro compose v "<edit-from>^Uidentity_<Tab>" "Select from"
###

after this I have various addresses:

alias identity_a0 my-preferred-email-address <email@somplace.wherever>
alias identity_a1 my-work-email-address <work@workplace.wherever>

This setup works well, allowing me to set the From: from a drop-down
before I send.

What I'd like is, for each From: also associate a sig and other
characteristics, like whether by default the email should be
gpg-signed, what other headers it wants. Is there an elegant way to do
this? I don't want "being able to select the other address" to change,
hopefully that can remain as-is. What I want is the *consequences of
that selection* to change, so that on selection it's not just the
"From:" that changes, but the other stuff as well.

Many thanks,
--
J.