On Sat, Jul 06, 2019 at 10:39:34AM -0400, José María Mateos wrote:
It did flow well for me. Now I'm curious: I tried to get flowed messages working for me but in the end I gave up because I couldn't compose indented blocks as I like, so I went back to fixed width format.

There actually may be an issue with Mutt here. I think the space-stuffing is not working, but I haven't had enough time yet to look into the problem and possible solutions more deeply. I'll try to address this before the next release though.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy