Hi,

I'm using 1.14.6 and I just had a very strange experience trying to
compose a mail.  I wanted to send it to someone whose name begins
with 'T' and to include his name before his address.

So I typed M to compose mail and at the prompt for To: I typed his
name and address, something like
 The Name <thename@theaddress>
followed by a comma and several other recipients.

But I never got a prompt for a subject, as if I had not entered any
To: field.

Tried again with only the first recipient, again no prompt for the
subject.  Tried again with only his email address, success.  So,
much as I wanted to include his name, I sent it like that.

Before I try to raise a bug: is this only happening to me (in which
case it must be a local problem - I mostly ssh to my local server
where the mail is, and very occasionally mutt does not recognise
many of the keys for navigating through mail, but aftr logging out
and in again it is fine) ?

Thanks.

ĸen
--
Juliet's version of cleanliness was next to godliness, which was to
say it was erratic, past all understanding and was seldom seen.