* Derek Martin on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 09:49:52 -0500:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 08:30:42AM +0100, Chris Green wrote:
I have 'set folder_format="%N %-32.32f %m %n"'.  I did have a
date as
well but all that shows is 'Sep 25' the date of creation of the
maildir which is no use at all, it's just the date that the maildir was
created nothing to do with the dates of mail inside tne maildir.

Yup.

Hm, the %d in my folder_format definitely updates when the
(Maildir) mailbox has changed. As man muttrc says:

%d     date/time folder was last modified

and the mailboxes are sorted as per sort_browser jsut fine; maybe
I misunderstand.

Finally, I find %N to indicate new mail very useful.

--
LAST SHIP HOME                      --->> https://lastshiphome.de
Official Selection                          DOK.fest München 2018