On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 10:43:17PM +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
And as I said, all is working fine, i.e. the mails get sent fine, the
only problem is this message spilt out by mutt about mail not sent.

I will nail this down, it will only take some time, and I feel that it
has todo with the handling on SIGCHLD which is set by the application
server which calls the master script perhaps to wrong state. Needs some
more debugging. Mutt itself isn't the culprit perhaps.

Okay, it definitely sounds like something beyond my ability to assist deeply. :-)