Hello all,

Some people use very long lists of emails in the To or Cc fields. It makes
scrolling to the actual content rather long. I do not want to hide those fields
on a permanent basis, but I would welcome either:

- a key, similar to the "h / display-toggle-weed", which would toggle the "very
  long list of emails" (and reduce it to the first line, for instance)

- a rule which would "fold" a field provided that it has more than n characters
  (and we could use the display-toggle-weed to display the full content)

Is it possible to customize the displayed headers, more than with the classic
"ignore * / unignore from date subject to cc"? Or is there a key to "skip to the
body of the email" quickly, in the pager?

Thanks!

--
Raphaël Fournier-S'niehotta
http://raphael.fournier-sniehotta.fr/