Le 27/11/20 11:18, Francesco Ariis a écrit:
> Il 27 novembre 2020 alle 09:35 Marcus C. Gottwald ha scritto:
> > So if I use that approach for searching for an empty line, I
> > should be able to first skip the email's header and then continue
> > jumping down paragraph by paragraph using the same key?
>
> Mhhh after a few minutes of trying, I cannot seem to be able to catch
> newlines with <search>… Am I using the wrong expressions (^$, \n)?

I tried a few minutes too, and for whatever reason the following seems to work
(i.e., skip to the first blank line after the headers, then to the next blank
line):

  macro pager S <search>\^\\s+\$<enter>

(while replacing the + by a * does not work).

Btw, I refined the hack proposed by Francesco Ariis to my request to the
following:

  macro pager Q <search>\^Sub<enter><next-line>

Without the leading "\^", a name starting by "Sub" in the To/Cc field would
match the pattern and defeat the purpose. And I trimmed the number of
"<next-line>" (I guess it depends on what's the last line of your displayed
headers).

--
Raphaël Fournier-S'niehotta
http://raphael.fournier-sniehotta.fr/