I just want to generate the HTML mine message. The instruction
requires the set up of mutt, which I want to avoid. Is
`bin/plain2html` for generating HTML mime message from a plain text?
Can you make the plain2html module installable so that the following
command will work? Thanks.

$ bin/plain2html
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/plain2html", line 36, in <module>
    from plain2html import settings
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'plain2html'

--
Regards,
Peng