On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:50:55PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
Currently I automatically add all mailing lists I am subscribed to
into my muttrc file against both 'lists' and 'subscribe', is this
correct/OK?

I never added any mailing list I'm subscribed to, and everything works well; I don't particularly care about the follow-up header, most people's clients won't know what to do with it anyway. As long as the 'reply-to-list' function works for me (and it does, see this e-mail as an example), I'm more than happy.

Cheers,

--
José María (Chema) Mateos || https://rinzewind.org