I understand what "index" and "pager" is. But what is the name when I am
in the list of my folders? I think I need to bind q for exit, when I am
in the list of my folders:

  bind  <name-of-list-of-folders>  q  exit

thank you,

Unless I am wrong and there is more than one list of folders, its bind type is 'browser'. One way to check/confirm that is by pressing '?' while there and checking what the status line says. It should say something like:
Help for ..... (35%)

That .... is what you should use when binding.
Chances are, its type is also index or pager as opposed to having a separate one. In which case your macro won't be possible.