Thank you for this, too. So, the problem appears to me to show up whenever
there is no text/plain but only text/html  then i get on the screen:

[-- Autoview using w3m -I 'utf-8' -T text/html -dump --]

   []
   Review your proof
   STA4_EV_STA4416......

and down below, I have:

[]

but none of this have an actual link associated with them. However, if I save
the html and use w3m on it, I do see the link. So, the problem is that somehow,
perhaps in my call to w3m using mutt, I lose the link.

I suspect that these sorts of emails that I have a problem with are from
automated setups. I also have issues with surveymonkey and other things like
that.

As an aside, is it possible to forward html messages (that only arrive as
text/html) as attachments? Forwarding incorporates them as text and does not
carry forward the hidden link.

Many thanks!

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 11:55:12 AM CDT, Ofer Inbar <c...@aaaaa.org>